Thursday, October 2, 2008

A reencounter

Before Sunday meeting I was in the kitchen cutting some vegetables, when I turn around to see a bearded face talking in Hebrew. "What the fuck! Hey man!" I immediately stood up and went to hug Kobi. It's not that we had had an amazing relationship, I had hardly spend time with him, to be honest, but I wasn't expecting, by no means, seeing someone from my previous traveling in India. So I was excited to see him.

Kobi had had a a bike accident, so his foot obliged him to stay in Auroville for a while. A while were he would spend plenty of his free time with the 2 Erik's. And so, Eric and me were like a couple in Sadhana, Eric, Kobi and me were like a trio out of it. We met up constantly for whatever reason. Just hang around, party in Pondi, beers at the Tandori Pot, game of shithead, pizza at Pizza Roof or just a chai or a cold coffee at Richie Rich. Any excuse was good. And after this time together, I can say he turned out to be another good excuse to get my ass into Israel.

No comments: